Security is our top priority. We understand that you might be using Linguix for solving your work or personal tasks, and paste sensitive information to our website. This is why we have developed recommendations that will help you secure your free and Premium account. To be safe and keep your information private you should:
- ⇥ Choose a strong password that is a mixture of lower and uppercase letter, numbers and special characters.
- ⇥ It is always better to have a unique password.
- ⇥ Change it periodically.
- ⇥ Be aware of phishing - do not transfer your Linguix password via the internet or share it with anyone even if the person you are communicating is pretending to be Linguix employee. Our employees will never ask for your password.
- ⇥ If you are coming to the Linguix website via a link from a third-party website or app, double check that the site you are on is real Linguix website. Hackers could create copies of a trustworthy website in order to steal your data. Check the URL, it should be www.linguix.com. If you are still not 100% sure that you are on the real Linguix website, type our URL directly to your web browser address string.
- ⇥ Use anti-virus software to keep your computer safe.
Note: If you are a security researcher and have found a vulnerability in our website, we encourage you to inform us as quickly as possible so that we could fix the problem ASAP.