Email address you use when creating your Linguix account will be our main communication channel with you. We will send important messages like password resets, Premium purchase confirmations, and so on to this address. So, it is crucial to keep it up to day.
You can change your email whenever you want by performing these simple steps:
- Sign in to Linguix
- Go to Settings
- Click "Change Email"
- Enter your new email address. Enter your new address and click Save.
- If there is already a Linguix account associated with your new address, you will have to delete it first, or choose another address.
- Visit your email and confirm it by clicking the link in the email we will send you.
Note: If you are a part of a Linguix Business team or your school grants you access to Linguix EDU product, you will need to contact your manager or teacher for further assistance.
In the case, if you have requested an email change but never got an email with the confirmation link, do the following:
- First, check your Spam and Promotions (for Gmail) folders as well as any other email filters and corresponding folders you've set up. You need to make sure the message was not filtered from your inbox.
- If there are no emails from Linguix found, try adding our email addresses to your contact list and send yourself another reset email: